- Provide top-notch customer support in a timely, efficient manner via phone and email
- Answer questions about products, pricing, and availability
- Inform existing customers about new products or offerings
- Become an expert on our products and serve as a resource of product knowledge to our customers
- Drive customers towards self-sufficiency by educating and empowering them
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding technical issues; refer to instructors as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with our clients
- Fulfill customer orders as needed
- Consult with clients after initial sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
- Maintain and constantly improve working knowledge of company products and services
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction and retention
- Solicit customer feedback
- Ensure the office has the appropriate systems operational and running effectively.
- Must have customer service experience
- Healthcare or dental experience is a plus
- If the candidate has QuickBooks experience it’s a plus
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Printing out new orders from customer services.
- Taking orders from customers
- Sending questions to the correct employees when needed.
- Order Entry work
- Good computer skills
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
$16 to $18 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time