We’re looking for a highly self-motivated Customer Service Representative capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment. Primarily, you’ll be responsible for fielding phone calls and providing in-house Level I technical support to our customers. You will also provide some administrative sales support to our team.
Duties will include assisting in our acquisition of new business by reaching out to new and existing customers via phone and email, qualifying new orders for completeness, handling customer inquiries, calling established accounts to assure a high level of service is being delivered, and assisting our sales team in other duties. We work hard to make long-time business customers in the education and nonprofit space, so candidates must show an aptitude for making the available technology options understandable and help coach these organizations through a needs assessment and implement the correct strategies for success. In other words: sell less, help more.
As with most small companies, all of our employees are called on to wear multiple hats. This could include pitching in to answer phones, helping to process and ship orders, brainstorming about new marketing programs, executing and reporting on customer service issues, and more. Occasional local travel for trade shows and events.
· Associates degree or equivalent work experience required
· MS Office proficient (2007 and later)
· Professional experience in business-to-business customer service work
· Experience in customer service in a technical environment a plus
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
· Experience with back office systems a plus (billing, call center, etc.)
Experience with CRM databases a plus (Salesforce preferred
$16 to $16 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time