- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
- Must also be computer savvy, being confident and comfortable utilizing our Dental Software package. (Experience in using Dentrix is preferred)
- Must be polished, professional and have stellar Hygienist skills dealing with a diverse clientele of patients.
Pay: $30 to $32/hour
$30 to $32 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time