Dental Receptionist- Part Time
- Commitment to providing health care to families in a medically underserved community.
- Willingness to be flexible in the development of new methods of health service delivery.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a highly confidential manner.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written, with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, health care professionals, funders and other regulatory agencies.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision, and to plan, coordinate, and carry out those tasks necessary to meet the job responsibilities.
- Awareness of resources available within the health center to accommodate the needs of patients.
- Commitment to providing cost conscious, fiscally responsible, timely, efficient, effective, safe, patient-centered, culturally competent, equitable, and participatory health care.
- Processes personal health information in accordance with FHCW HIPPA policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required. Education beyond High School preferred.
- Basic math skills required.
- Medical office education preferred.
- One year clerical experience including typing, filing, data entry, telephone techniques, and use of office equipment required.
- Medical receptionist or similar required.
- Dental receptionist experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
Job Status: Part Time