Director of Contracts/Compliance
- Reviews contracts for potential risks and advising management how to minimize those risks.
- Negotiates the terms and conditions of all customer contracts.
- Manages the proposal preparation process and provides input and guidance in the development and completion of Proposals.
- Responds to all requests for Representations and Certifications.
- Maintains SAM and other registrations.
- Manages the Public Sector FED and SLED contracts department; supervising, training and developing employees in multiple locations, for appropriate succession planning.
- Ensures compliance with NISPOM.
- Maintains government databases: JPAS, E-QIP, ISFD, eFCL
- Responsible for setting up visit requests, requesting new clearances, conducts: annual self-audits and training of cleared employees, and travel briefings.
- Manages the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes that affect the quality of the organizations quality management policy.
- Works with employees and outsourced resources to ensure compliance with the certified QMS.
- Attends annual Program Management Meetings with Customers
- Attends Customer Meetings when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years’ experience
- Ability to gain secret clearance
- 10+ years in progressively responsible roles in government contract acquisition, management and compliance roles.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creating presentations and creating documents in Word.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create complex spreadsheets using formulas, including v-lookup, and pivot tables.
- Advanced knowledge of Federal contract management and compliance
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and develop a team
- Negotiation skills with advanced knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Advanced knowledge of compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Advanced knowledge of the Government procurement process from solicitation through contract closeout.
- Advanced knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code.