Director of Contracts/Contracts
The Sr Director assures departmental processes are performed in compliance with applicable Sarbanes-Oxley controls and ISO Quality Management System as appropriate.
Contract & Proposal Management
Manages all types of customer contracts including: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Prime Contracts/GWACS, GSA Schedule, Subcontracts, Long and Short Term Sales Agreements for State/Local, Education and Federal Customers (Prime and Sub) ensuring we meet contract requirements, including the delivery of products, services and Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) items and other data deliverables, including fees and reports.
Manages the Public Sector FED and SLED contracts department; supervising, training and developing employees in multiple locations, for appropriate succession planning.
Facility Security Officer
Designated Facility Security Officer Public Sector Facility Security Clearance (Secret).
ISO Quality Management
Ensures that the organization’s’ Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
Manages the relationships with contracting officers and Government officials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years’ experience
- Ability to gain secret clearance
- 10+ years in progressively responsible roles in government contract acquisition, management and compliance roles.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creating presentations and creating documents in Word.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create complex spreadsheets using formulas, including v-lookup, and pivot tables.
- Advanced knowledge of Federal contract management and compliance
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and develop a team
- Negotiation skills with advanced knowledge of contract terms and conditions
- Advanced knowledge of compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Advanced knowledge of the Government procurement process from solicitation through contract closeout.
- Advanced knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code.
Pay: $140,000 to $160,000/year
$140000 to $160000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time