- Plans projects by studying customer requirements, market demand, and competitors' products; identifying and analyzing trends in technology; conferring and collaborating with other members of management.
- Determines feasibility of project by identifying and forecasting costs and requirements.
- Completes projects by directing and approving design and modification activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes engineering projects by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains engineering staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains engineering staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing the engineering budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains engineering operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing project, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains engineering data base by developing information requirements; designing an information system.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Project Management
- Market Knowledge
- Database Design
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Interpreting New Laws
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Managing Profitability
- Competitive Analysis
- Dealing with Complexity
Job Status: Full Time