- Maintain a task list with attention to priority (today, tomorrow and next week).
- Manage CEO’s and Executive Vice President’s Outlook calendar; anticipate and solve for scheduling conflicts.
- Schedule and prepare materials for internal meetings including Executive Team, Board meetings, (travel, location, meeting logistics, communication, scheduling, etc.)
- Be the point person for CEO with internal staff by relaying messages, scheduling meetings and answering questions when CEO is unavailable.
- Be the point person for CEO speaking engagements: Liaison between event host and Company, PowerPoint and presentation folder preparation, other logistics as needed.
- Prepare and manage all travel arrangements for all senior level executives including flights, hotels, car, and written itinerary.
- Perform internet research and supports projects directed by Senior Executive Team.
- Manage charitable contributions process and allocation of sports tickets (Celtics and Red Sox).
- Serve as primary support/liaison to website vendor on website updates and online expansion efforts
- Work with the Human Resource department to keep up-to-date content (events, new hires, calendar updates, etc.)
- Liaison for Public Relations vendor
- Project Manager for SEO and social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Manages CEO’s referral gifting campaigns.
- Works directly with Senior Leadership team to produce website and collateral content.
- Support production of referral source gifts, providing research and design assistance as needed.
- Support distribution campaigns for referral sources and corporate contacts as needed (postcards, eblasts, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by CEO as needed both professionally and personally.
- College degree and at least 3 years administrative support preferred
- Previous experience supporting CEO or other senior level management preferred.
- Uses good judgment and discretion all the time.
- Has the ability to multi-task every day and prioritize tasks with respect to deadlines.
- Able to anticipate needs and respond with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to problem-solve and identify creative solutions.
- Outgoing. Great interpersonal skills. Forms strong relationships.
- Works autonomously, but can ask for help when needed.
- Takes initiative and is self-starting.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with a marketing database/FileMaker and MS Publisher or other desktop publishing programs preferred.
- Experience in SEO and website management preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Suite design systems preferred (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
$50000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time