If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging such meetings as business luncheons, company dinners and other corporate and personal functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Proactively executes administrative activities including, but not limited to calendar management, mail/email, phones, correspondence, expense reports, and file maintenance.
- Provides confidential and professional administrative support to executive level management.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations. Coordinates and manages all domestic and international travel.
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files.
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- 3+ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Critical thinker who works with a sense of urgency and maintains strict confidentiality of information
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Financial and Real Estate knowledge a plus
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time