Facility Controls Manager
We are actively recruiting for a fantastic client in just south of Boston.
We are looking for a strong Facility Controls Engineering manager to provide Engineering support and oversight to the Facilities Engineering team as well as the Facilities Maintenance group. This is a hands on position that will primarily work in a cross-functional team environment to ensure that the highest levels of continuity and performance are observed.
- Maintains the Building Management Database with full ownership of the system.
- Generates and maintains Monthly Trend report binders for GMP managed points.
- Performs scheduled alarm testing in support of requalification with Validation team.
- Programs existing and new equipment/systems into the database as required for HVAC controls, Incubators and Freezers requiring critical alarm monitoring.
- Responsible for hands on hardwired connections between field equipment/systems and BMCS front end software.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating the documentation and drawings associated with the Building Management Controls Panels and equipment in the field.
- Purchase related spare parts and maintain inventory within company standards.
- Maintains communications with BMCS service providers/vendors under Monthly support contract.
- Establishes and coordinates BMCS needs with the Facilities Engineering and Controls Manager and Project Managers for capital projects.
- Troubleshoot System alarms and manage resolving alarm issues in the field.
- Prepares reports and associated documentation such as daily logs. Performs data entry into software applications.
- Responsible for completing Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) that involves the Building Management System. Attends weekly meetings to participate in the resolution.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Status: Full Time