- Perform inventory analysis, cost accounting and a broad range of financial planning, analysis, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and other related financial activities.
- Will be a key finance partner to the manufacturing plant by providing financial consulting, advice and support.
- Will also develop expense and other financial analyses, reports and presentations to support site operations.
- 3-5+ years' related experience, manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of data, databases and data mining and manipulation, if applicable.
- Personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time