- Supports the team in the Rolling Forecast process on a quarterly and annual basis
- Meets with managers and VPs to identify areas out of compliance with the plan and helps them to develop plans for corrections of the variance for FTE management.
- Analyzes all FTE requests and compares the request to the budget by job code for that department to ensure all requested positions are within our authorized complement for the Position Control Process.
- Prepares Standard Reports for use in monthly FTE variance reporting
- Provides analysis on impatient profitability, utilization and trends, as requested by the Budget Manager and/or Director of Financial Planning.
- Collaborates with clinical and administrative department managers to review utilization patterns in support of the annual budget process.
- Works closely with Managers, Directors and VPs to ensure the correct level of staffing is maintained to cover the needs of the department.
- Conducts meetings with clinical and administrative management as needed to review FTE targets, Position Control issues/concerns as well as areas for improvement.
- Performs monthly variance analyses to assist in FTE planning and makes recommendations on viability of new hires and labor expenditures.
- Works closely with Accounting, Financial Services and Decision Support areas to generate statistical and financial analyses within tight time constraints.
- Responds to ad hoc financial analyses, special projects, and other similar or related duties as required or directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 2+ years related analyses experience, preferably in healthcare.
- High Level of analytic and quantitative skills (data evaluation).
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong computer, quantitative and interpersonal skills are essential for this position.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time