- Partners with business leaders and FP&A leadership to execute the annual budget process and manage forecast update processes.
- Maintain effective business partnerships to gain insight into business trends and strategic initiatives that impact financial forecasts
- Communicate with the business proactively, clearly and timely. Identifies areas for support to drive fact-based decision-making.
- Monitor operational business spending. Identify and recommend new procedures and/or methodologies to improve productivity, control and profitability.
- Maintains key metrics. Conducts detailed analysis of metrics to create shared understanding between key business partners and to influence positive change.
- Formulates cost benefit analysis for significant expense and capital investments, providing appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with finance team to share knowledge and drive overall team performance.
- Support month end close process and variance analysis for respective areas. Proactively identify risks and opportunities based on understanding of key performance metrics and trends in the business.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis as needed to understand business trends.
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from an accredited four year college, acceptable
- 2+ years progressive experience in a Retail Company in the Finance, FP&A or Planning organization
- Advance experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and data warehouse / database applications. Oracle / Hyperion experience preferred.
- Fluent in the creation and maintenance of Financial modeling through Excel
- Ability to establish trust and credibility to work independently or to collaborate across functions to deliver required business results
- Ability to be persuasive with details, facts and supporting data.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with peers, across departments and use those relationships to execute and influence business strategy
- Quick learner with superior time management, project management and problem solving skills.
- Data and detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for presenting information and responding to questions from internal and external parties
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage commitments to completion within desired timeframe to meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment
Pay: $80,000 to $100,000/year
$80000 to $100000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time