Global Inventory Analyst
Global Inventory Analyst
- Responsible for reviewing and executing the Global Inventory plan with collaboration with the regional Demand/Inventory/SIOP Planners to support KPI’s.
- Generate the inventory replenishment requirements for RCDs taking a global perspective of what is located where.
- Responsible for the monitoring and distribution of weekly/monthly/annual inventory status reports related, but not limited to excess, slow moving or obsolete material.
- Assist in defining, documenting and managing the global process of inventory allocation and distribution planning to support KPIs.
- Work with internal Demand/Inventory/SIOP Managers to ensure that all promotions and new initiatives (events) are captured for global and regional priorities.
- Keep the businesses informed of potential supply issues/inventory cover risk.
- Work with Regional Demand/Inventory/SIOP Planners to perform monthly root cause analysis to identify sources of controllable forecast error and mitigate in future forecasts
- Assist in determining, monitoring and updating location-specific safety stock policies/inventory rules.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize recognized planning tools, including DRP.
- Have had the experience with inventory planning in a global market.
- Have experience in a CPG manufacturing supply chain.
- Demonstrate outstanding capabilities in internal partnering, cross cultural communication and getting things done.
- Have an entrepreneurial mind set: Obsession with Time, Cash and engendering Trust in order to achieve or preferably beat the KPI expectations
- Have a passion to learn how other company functions operate but especially E-Commerce and Marketing in order to understand demand drivers and associated risks
- Demonstrate superior quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to create new ways to determine inventory policies to manage risks within the inventory requirements plan, especially for Pods, e-commerce in general and new products while optimizing inventory globally.
- Possess a natural affinity with root cause analysis
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced culture
- Understand latest supply chain principles so that this critical role is fully supporting KPIs.
- Have superior critical thinking skills and understand statistical concepts and how/when to apply
- Be a flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business trade-offs, generate out-of-the-box solutions, manage uncertainty and anticipate the impact of decisions/initiatives
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, presentation skills, and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Planning experience in fast moving, entrepreneurial CPG companies.
- Demand Planning and Inventory/DRP
- Preferably, BS degree in Business, Statistical Analysis, Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of demand/inventory/DRP planning experience ideally in a global organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs, including Word, Advanced Excel Skills. ERP Experience
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time