- Assume primary responsibility for supporting assigned PI’s including but not limited to monitoring assigned grant/project budgets and funds
- Developing budgets and preparing & submitting reports, and other support as necessary.
- Set-up and maintain grant awards in the Workday system.
- Respond to payroll inquiries regarding grant funding, and review effort reports to meet federal requirements.
- Assist in the implementation and deliver of training programs as requested.
- A bachelor’s degree is required in addition to three to five years of experience in sponsored research in a higher education or not-for-profit setting.
- Experience with science-related grants and contracts preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to manage projects effectively.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google apps for Education is required.
- Experience with Workday Finance/Grants, Adobe Acrobat Pro and the ability to learn and use new technology are preferred.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time