Healthcare Customer Service
Hiring for a Billing Customer Care Rep for a company on the Southborough/Framingham area.
M-F Required Hours: 10:00AM to 6:30PM. $15/hour
This role is responsible for the day-to-day interaction between the company and our customers to ensure consistent and compelling customer experiences. CCRs will interact with internal and external customers in a friendly, helpful and professional manner.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from internal and external customers to respond to inquiries and resolve concerns. Respond promptly and follow up on customer interactions a needed. Analyze transactions, correct records, and adjust errors as necessary. Process credit card payment, refund requests, and search for missing insurance information utilizing available resources.
- Ensure proper documentation in patient records, monitoring incoming faxes and emails, responding to internal and external inquiries. Distributing faxes and emails to appropriate department as necessary.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to resolve patient issues. Work cooperatively as part of a team environment and assist in other reimbursement functions as needed. Assist with projects or assignments as directed by supervisor to support the finance department (including billing and reimbursement and customer care).
- Build and maintain business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of insurance carriers and third-party billing requirements.
- Must be able to consistently meet excellent quality requirements and follow all required client interaction components as outlined in departmental SOP’s and protocols.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related field.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- Past experience in a medical or healthcare environment is a plus
$15 to $15 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time