Hotel Revenue Manager
- Oversight of revenue strategies at the hotel inclusive of monitoring and analyzing rooms inventory utilizing yield management to maximize occupancy and increase average rate.
- Act as the subject matter expert on internal and external revenue management issues by reviewing historical cumulative data to identify demand trends, craft comparisons, and project future changes.
- Ensure proper segmentation mix of business through the use of inventory status controls, pricing strategies and brand promotional participation.
- Communicate and manage strategy for third party distributions.
- Participate in the annual budget process for all revenue streams and in the development and revision of forecasts for the hotel, corporate leadership, and ownership.
- Train staff in revenue management and sales techniques.
Pay: $55,000 to $90,000/year
$55000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time