- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual and affirmative action plan.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors retention, writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Desire and ability to participate on and run employee related programs and teams.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database. Knowledge of ADP a must!
- Assist with training and development of employees. Conduct safety and compliance training.
- Monthly HR Reporting, headcount, EEOC, OSHA compliance, and FMLA.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- A bachelor's degree and two to three (2-3) years of Human Resources Assistant or generalist experience preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year Recruitment experience entry level to professional placements.
- HRIS Systems Experience - ADP - HR & Benefits, Enterprise E Time Experience, and Report Writer.
- Relevant computer skills using social media, power point excel, word, etc.
- HR experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Pay: $20 to $23/hour
$20 to $23 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time