You will be the fourth member of our HR & Payroll staff supporting 750+ employees in numerous locations along the east coast. We’re looking for a conscientious and organized team player who would enjoy having the opportunity to learn, and then administer, new systems and processes while ensuring accuracy by attending to details and auditing information. You should also be a helpful and patient communicator whether in writing, in-person, or over-the-phone. Much of your attention will be on administrative support and related processes and projects for which you will receive training.
- Coordinate all recruitment ads and new hire procedure
- Fulfill requests from hiring manager by placing advertisement using on-line vendor systems to coordinate our applicant background, drug testing and pre-screening procedures
- Send out all new hire paperwork, follow through on receiving accurately completed forms.
- Input employee info into HRIS system
- Send login information for new employees to manager
- Assist HR Generalist by following up with managers for weekly timesheets
- Verify and process information as needed
- Keep employee paper files up-to-date
- Enter employee related data into our online system
- Staff update - prepare and send each week to advise employees of new hires, terminations, transfer etc.
- Prepare and send weekly job openings
- Monitor HR email in-box and respond as able or refer to appropriate HR individual for response
- Provide general support to the HR department with ad hoc reports, mailings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience.
- 1+ years HR experience
- MS Office experience
- Conscientious and organized team player
- Helpful and patient communicator
- Ability to maintains strict employee confidentiality.
- Have a team-oriented and “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Able to interact with all levels of the organization
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes assignments, and multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Have a professional demeanor, strong work ethic and maturity to complete assigned tasks
Pay: $40,000 to $46,000/year
$40000 to $46000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time