- Assist with the recruiting process by scheduling interviews, maintaining candidate NDAs, conducting interviews and reference checking as assigned, and generating reports and metrics.
- Support the onboarding process by successfully onboarding new hires; working closely with hiring managers and other internal teams; supporting the improvement of the overall program, implementing improvements when and where appropriate.
- Facilitate, complete, and enhance human resources processes to ensure current applicability and scalability.
- Support all compliance related initiatives, remaining up to date on regulatory changes and working with Director of HR to implement modifications when and where applicable.
- Maintain HR and Payroll systems, managing the full cycle of systems-related processes.
- Support the company by researching and resolving employee requests in close collaboration with the Director, HR; ensuring effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services; conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions.
- Administer, coordinate, and successfully complete HR-related programs such as performance review processes, termination processes, etc.
- Bring a "can-do" spirit to work and deliver on other responsibilities as assigned.
- BS related discipline or equivalent required; higher education preferred.
- 2+ years of direct relevant HR experience.
- Prior experience in related fields a plus (i.e. Co-Ops, Internships, Fellowships, etc.).
- Successful track record of working in high-growth and dynamic organizations.
- Demonstrated record of intellectual curiosity, innovation and creative problem solving with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to lead fast-paced projects with a keen sense of urgency to get the job done well
- Evidence of "hands-on" experience and expertise.
- Proven and successful track record as a team-player and collaborator in small working environments.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a passion to deliver quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience translating technical concepts into user-friendly documentation.
- Highest levels of professionalism, confidence, personal values and ethical standards.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time