HR Service Center Rep
* Processes benefits and HRIS data including, but not limited to, leave of absence date information, general benefit changes and verification of employment requests.
* Reviews and processes personal and unpaid LOA into the mainframe.
* Processes associate salary increases, next salary review dates and address changes.
* Responds to basic HR Service Center inquiries related to associate benefit coverage, leave of absence policies and employment information.
* Documents issues into call tracking system and escalates complex calls for resolution.
* Assists in HR Service Center auditing of data and ensures accuracy of data through on-going audit procedures.
* Reviews policies, procedures & internal resource materials through work experience to develop knowledge of benefits, HRIS and leaves of absences.
* Performs special projects as assigned.
* Must be comfortable taking calls all day
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
* computer and typing skills
* Good customer service and follow-through skills
* Knowledge of TJX HR policies and procedures
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality
1-2 years of related experience
Pay: $19 to $20/hour
$19 to $20 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time