Human Resource Business Partner
- Develop and implement human resources solutions in support of business objectives, strategic goals and human resource initiatives for the designated rather complex business unit or region.
- Use strategic thinking and strong consultation skills in implementing suitable business interventions.
- Perform duties associated with human resource areas such as employee onboarding, employee relations, employee retention, employee development, and other Human Resources services.
- Act as a human resources consultant to counsel and coach managers at multiple levels of the organization on different/wide range of topics.
- 5-8 years' experience as an HR Business Partner
- Bachelor's degree
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization (local legal language and English)
- Manage and coordinate complex tasks while having the end-to-end (E2E) process in mind
- Ability to manage large, complex projects and develop cross-functional support and reach agreements
- Ability to use research methods effectively, including data collection, diagnostic, and analytical skills
- Drives complex client centered solutions aligned with company goals and local legislation
- Working knowledge of human resources functional Centers of Expertise (Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, L&D)