Human Resources Representative
If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
The Human Resources Representative performs diversified tasks in the administrative areas of the human resources function. Work includes the staffing of all manufacturing and office positions; programs and functions may include, new employee orientations, employee relations, manage/coordinate temporary workers, benefits administration, job descriptions, safety committee planning, assist in special projects covering a wide spectrum of Human Resources topics.
- Report personnel or product safety concerns to management
- Interviews, screens, and accepts applicants, verifies eligibility and background checks on eligible applicants.
- Meets with employees, supervisors, managers, etc. to gather information needed to prepare job descriptions and job specifications; create all company job descriptions.
- Provides orientation to new employees.
- Manages the benefits enrollment process for all new hires.
- Coordinates safety initiatives, including trainings, and participates in safety meetings.
- Visits colleges, universities, trade schools and related organizations for recruiting needs.
- Delivers the training on recycling education to plant employees when requested by management.
- Administers manual revisions and implementations for company handbook.
- Manage and coordinate temporary workers.
- Participate in planning and researching for company Union negotiations.
- Design and administer probation evaluation reports for new hire employees entering Union status.
- Assists in conducting salary surveys for appraisal information.
- Prepares and places employment ads in newspapers, websites and through college career services in order to recruit qualified applicants.
- Backup for payroll
- Bachelor’ Degree or 1+ years HR experience
- Strong communications skills
- Strong MS office skills, Excel in particular
- Team player
Pay: $40,000 to $60,000/year
$40000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time