Inside Sales/Account Manager
Hiring for an Inside Sales Rep for a company in Marlborough.
This is NOT cold calling work. The role is responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through great customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales coverage by performing the following duties:
- Answer incoming sales calls via telephone, written inquiries, and facsimile requests for assigned territory.
- Promote and effectively sell company standard products and supplies using established company sales techniques with approved authorization from Sales Manager.
- Clarify and fulfill customer requests/needs by presenting various selections of products and services providing pricing information as requested.
- Understand and respond to customer delivery needs by interfacing with internal personnel.
- Check and follow up on schedules and lead time for orders and shipments.
- Verify inventory quantities for customer orders.
- Entering Sales Orders and Purchase Order request forms.
- Process all paperwork for orders to include sales contracts, prints and related documentation.
- Filing, organizing and maintaining sales tools, customer information, and product information.
- Understand and support established company policies and procedures as per ISO to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Resolve customer concerns in an expeditious and tactful manner. Generate customer complaint report following required steps under ISO.
- Generate Sales Reports as requested.
- Understand and maintain company quality objectives per ISO standards.
- Train new Customer Service Representatives as requested by Sales Manager.
Pay: $20 to $22/hour
$20 to $22 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time