Inside Sales Rep
Looking for someone that has a proven track record in sales, industry and chemistry/science experience is a plus.
- Call on established and prospective customers to create demand for laboratory instrumentation. Documents calls and results as required.
- Discusses customer needs, problems, or complaints, and arranges for meetings between customers or prospective customers and representatives of various company functional areas while building long-term trusting relationships with our customers.
- Develop a list of prospective customers by their chosen market in order to schedule appointments.
- Follow up on sales qualified leads generated from trade shows, marketing campaigns, website and other sources.
- Utilize competitive information and product knowledge to increase market penetration by positioning of our products.
- Assist in growing sales for the inside sales territory for general and other division products while answering inbound phone calls.
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails while identifying customer needs and suggest our appropriate products/services. Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assists in the implementation and coordination of the company-wide business development call program.
- Represents the company in various tradeshows and community functions.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience
- The ability to read and understand technical articles related to applications for our products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills including phone and professional email correspondence
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a fast and efficient manner
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%.
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- Experience in food, beverage, industrial, education, lab, water and waste water treatment industries a plus
Pay: $32 to $45/hour
$32 to $45 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time