- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintaining product identification and location program.
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
- Managing the inventory control function at the site.
- Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
- Tracking, and reporting non-conforming product.
- Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
- Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy Metrics and associated reports for management (and client as appropriate).
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
Job Status: Full Time