- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screens resumes, phone interview candidates, administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire).
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation).
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Utilize the internet for recruitment.
--Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
--Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
--Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment.
--Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- At least 1-year prior recruiting experience
- Strong communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information.
- Valid DEEC CORI/Background check.
Pay: $18 to $19/hour
$18 to $19 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time