Chestnut Hill, MA
Chestnut Hill, MA
- Track return of leases from G and coordinate Critical Dates in collaboration with Lease Compliance Analysts.
- Once legal documents are returned to office, prepare Critical Date reports and incorporate the deadline dates and other specific requirements in the lease that must be adhered to prior to delivering the premises to the tenant.
- Track all Critical Dates and coordinate with Construction and Tenant Coordination Departments to ensure adherence to all dates.
- Research leases for specific requirements: such as lease assignments, signage requirements, exclusives, etc. and other specific interpretation questions for both Manager and Director along with other departments, when required.
- Review requests from Leasing Department, Ancillary Income team and General Manager’s for Retail, Storage License Agreements, Pop-Up Licenses and draft for Director’s review and distribute to prospective Licensees. Follow through with proposed licenses on any issues or comments and coordinate with Director and or respective Leasing/Ancillary Income team members.
- Prepare Temporary Pylon Letter Agreements
- Prepare legal notices for Critical Dates, once determined
- Prepare Departure Obligation notices for upcoming Tenant vacancies
- Lien Waivers - check Tenant Inducement language - coordinate with Tenant Coordinators/Project Managers and finalize approval for submittal to Director’s queue
- Avid Invoices - Collate and submit to Avid upon receipt
- Assist Finance during periods of refinancing and other critical finance situations.
- Prepare and review annual Lease Option Report. Highlight any upcoming notice dates for Director and Leasing Team. If date passes, advise Leasing Team and coordinate strategy for follow up.
- Set-Up Meetings, Go-To Meetings as needed for the Director of Lease Compliance and Analysis
- Liaison to Tenants - take phone requests from Tenants with issues, questions, complaints and determine best course of action and coordinate and/or handle appropriate response.
- Review all Tenant Rent Commencement letters as prepared by Tenants for accuracy.
- Excellent business writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants, legal department, partners, and all other departments with the corporate office and field locations.
- Strong computer knowledge - Word and Excel required, along with ability to learn company data base
- Associates degree or other higher education/training preferred. Paralegal background a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in related field
- Philosophy values and personal work ethic compatible with corporate culture.
Pay: $50,000 to $65,000/year
$50000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time