- Post sales orders in SAP
- Freight invoice approvals
- Various reporting
- Daily checks on receipts and orders to ensure nothing was missed
- Publish inbound PO due list and outbound open order list
- Proof of delivery requests
- Support Finance team with auditor requests for backup documentation
- Maintain a carrier rate table
- Follow up with warehouses to ensure timely receipt of goods
- Invoice print runs
- Claims and Returns Management
- Assist with vacation coverage
- HS diploma
- 3+ years’ experience processing transportation and warehousing-related transactions.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office. Intermediate Excel and Word experience is a must.
- Experience working with SAP ERP a plus.
- Clear understanding of all costs involved in the transport and storage of goods.
- Diligent follow-up on open issues to bring to completion
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possess strong analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution/solving skills.
- Adept time management skills and the ability to prioritize and process multiple tasks as required
Job Status: Full Time