- Develops manufacturing process for mechanical and electro-mechanical packaging of multi-function multi -technology electronic assemblies to support customer requirements. ( Military and Medical )
- Knowledge of component assembly, soldering, and applying specialty materials in an assembly process.
- Hands on capability in process development, fixtures, tooling to support customer requirements.
- Participates in Production coordination of materials and people based on review with manufacturing management team.
- Coordinates samples and prototype parts based on new program startups interfacing with sales organization and end customers as needed.
- Participates in failure analysis and corrective action investigations.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to critical areas of production.
- Understands the working of data base as to BOMS, Routs, process instructions and reporting
- Develops/reviews process documentation required for repeatable and sustainable production.
- Develops and coordinates corrective action procedures and plans based on company corrective actions generated
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing industry networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Bachelors degree (BS) in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 5 five plus or more years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively assess and implement continuous improvement techniques to quality and manufacturing functions.
- Ability to use standard business applications software and/or specialized data analysis tools.
- Ability to establish goals and objectives to complete projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to team members, team leaders and top management.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback and self-development activities.
- Six Sigma, Lean tools, Solidworks, 3D printer, FMEA and design review experience is desired.
Pay: $70,000 to $90,000/year
$70000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time