- Investigate patient’s medical benefits and identify opportunities for prior authorizations.
- Prepare and submit prior authorizations in a timely manner.
- Effectively interface with hospitals, wound care centers and physicians to insure the highest level of reimbursement is attained.
- Communicate and accurately document payor trends.
- Foster partnerships with national accounts.
- Monitor and update Medicare, Medicaid and Private Payor policies and guidelines.
- Monitor and communicate policy developments that impact the reimbursement success of products.
- Help build relationships in key markets with government, physician, hospital, and third-party payer decision makers.
- Oral presentation skills preferred to give quarterly meetings.
- Other duties as needed.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
$40000 to $50000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time