If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Reviewing payer remittances for rejections/incorrect payments.
- Following up on unpaid claims
- Contacting payers on various issues
- Resubmitting and/or appealing claims timely
- Reviewing charges
- Building and maintaining good relationships with payers and internal staff
- Dealing with patients professionally and appropriately and working to maintain accounts receivable at an acceptable level.
- Work insurance follow up report monthly.
- Answer phone calls from patients and others with billing inquiries and problems, and work to resolve them effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years medical billing experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of infertility services, claims processing, coding and payer contracts in order to process claims and audit payments
- Strong customer service skills
- Good Follow through
- Problem solver
- Work in fast paced environment
- Detailed orientated
- Solid systems skills
- Certificate in Billing Strongly preferred
Pay: $38,000 to $42,000/year
$38000 to $42000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time