- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Utilizes collection agencies and small claims court to collect accounts by evaluating and selecting collection agencies; determining appropriateness of pursuing legal remedies; testifying for the hospital in court cases.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
- Maintains quality results by following standards.
- Protects hospital's value by keeping collection information confidential.
- Quality Focus
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Documentation Skills
- Minimum of 6 months recent Medical Billing experience required
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
$16 to $18 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time