- Work cross functionally with merchandising, gemology, photography and distribution teams to support administrative tasks
- Use data to complete audits and run reports
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and produce new, technology driven processes
- Complete invoice validations and store/vault transfers
- Support inventory preparations tasks
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining as priorities evolve over time
- Maintains market awareness and in depth knowledge of the product categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Fashion Merchandising required or equivalent years of experience.
- Previous merchandise experience or merchandise internship strongly preferred or one year of retail experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required
- Strong communication (written & verbal), presentation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Systems and Computer savvy (MS Office, Outlook and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail skills required
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
$15 to $16 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time