Multi-Site Director of Therapy (Physical Therapist)
The ability to work with a great organization that has their eyes set on growth! SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED!
As the clinical director, you'll get a front-row seat to extraordinary therapy treatment and inspiring success stories. Every day, our talented PT, OT and Speech Therapists use their clinical expertise to get people back in motion and feeling stronger than ever. Leading this dedicated team is an honor that will make you love coming to work every day.
Job Title: Multi-Site Director
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Various outpatients locations in Boston and North of the City
Job Description: The responsibilities of this role include ...
- Directing a team of talented therapists.
- Overseeing patient care.
- Managing administrative operations.
- Providing training, auditing, and appropriate clinical documentation.
- Making sure the clinic and its staff is adhering to MOTION PT Group's policies and procedures and providing the best possible representation of the organization.
- Bachelors, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Minimum of three years' clinical outpatient experience and two years' clinical supervision or clinical program development experience
- MA Physical Therapist License
- Certificate of Specialization where applicable
- Valid CPR License
- Certification and/or Membership to one or all of the following: ABPTS, APTA, NPTE, NBCOT, or OTR
- Able to troubleshoot, strong sense of decision making and judgment; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict
- Demonstrated ability to perform effective clinical oversight of assigned staff, as evidenced by consistent interface around quality clinical services as measured by Center, State, Federal, ethical, and professional standards. Effectively manage time, timely decision making and manage priorities
- Ability to effectively supervise a team of dynamic clinicians and support staff by providing effective leadership and exercise independent clinical judgment
- Demonstrated ability to design and oversee clinical center-related operations, as evidenced by timely reports and updates, routine accomplishment of deadlines, and contributions to management that reflect relevancy, usefulness, and practicality.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
We offer excellent benefits package including:
Competitive compensation, Medical & Dental (& Vision) Insurance, HSA/FSA, Life Insurance & ADD, Short and Long Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Continuing Education Reimbursement, 2 Paid Days for Continuing Education, Medbridge subscription, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Pay: $115,000 to $125,000/year
$115000 to $125000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time