Need a Forensic Engineer Immediately!!!!
We are a forensic engineering consulting firm providing services to clients in both the legal and insurance industries. We are seeking a professional Forensic Civil/Structural Engineer in Florida, with an extensive background in building inspections. The qualified candidate will be responsible for forensic investigations and reports, including, but not limited to: code compliance issues, evaluation of damages due to explosions, construction or water main breaks, wind/hail/fire/water/mold damage, roof collapses and foundation/settlement failures and decks/walkways/tile/fire escape failures. The incumbent will possess outstanding communication skills and a desire to work in a challenging environment.
Candidates need not be local; relocation assistance will be provided.
We offer a competitive salary of $90K-$130K and a benefits package.
- Bachelor’s in Civil or Structural Engineering, or related engineering discipline, required;
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role with building inspection experience;
- Licensed P.E., preferred;
- Prior court testimony experience, preferred;
- Candidates must reside within a 2 hour drive of Coral Springs, FL. (Will consider the right Candidate working remotely.)
- Individual must be polished and articulate with solid presentation skills.
Don't miss out on this great career opportunity. Send your resume now!
Pay: $90,000 to $130,000/year
$90000 to $130000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time