- Provide technical phone support to customers in the diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of network based issues for our product lines including servers and main databases
- Act as "go-to" person for any server issues or lapses in IT operations
- Manage and give feedback on networking and IT Salesforce case scenarios.
- Check log files, determine repair needs and generate the related work orders
- Adaptation of the application to complex workflows in hospitals and practices
- Position will require some travel to HQ in Germany (at least once per quarter)
- Bachelor’s degree in technologies or equivalent in-depth specialized technical training/experience.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of recent hands-on experience in an IT and/or networking support role.
- Must have basic knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Group Policies, security, LAN & WAN communications, Terminal Services or Citrix, as well as NAS and SAN systems required.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting system integration and system compatibility issues.
- PLUS: Experience in Virtualization, Encryption, Acronis imaging or similar, DICOM, HER/EMR systems
- Working knowledge of SQL databases (Sybase SQL Anywhere and Microsoft SQL) required.
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
$60000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time