- Monitor and analyze Microsoft Windows server systems, Apache setups, and network devices for potential problems and security related issues.
- Assist in server related maintenance such as patching, rebooting, active directory account maintenance and security permissions, security vulnerability awareness and testing, and backup / disaster recovery checks.
- Work closely with the IT staff to troubleshoot wired/wireless network and server issues.
- Assist in firmware patching of switches, routers, WAPs, and security appliances.
- Assist in network related installs such as mounting switches, hanging and testing wireless access points, punching CAT cabling, closet upkeep, and cable pulling.
- Performs setups and checks on new PC deployments.
- Responsible for patching Windows hosts.
- Assists with maintaining and monitoring all server and infrastructure logs.
- Assists with maintaining hardware and software documentation.
- Aids in updating Apache servers, web search appliances, and internal websites.
- Assists with maintaining and updating custom software used throughout the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 3 to 6 years working in related field
- Windows Server experience
- SQL Server Experience
- Apache, Symantec, and Windows OS experience
- Cisco and HP setup and troubleshooting experience
- VMWare experience
Job Status: Full Time