- Answer incoming scheduling/ question-oriented calls and take messages.
- Enter insurance claims into company software and bill out to adjusters.
- Consolidate appropriate documentation that homeowners need to get approval from insurance companies and contact adjusters once authorization is obtained.
- Maintain communication with the adjuster and homeowner to ensure quality experience..
- Write checks for accounts payable and journal appropriately.
- Document pertinent communication with adjusters and homeowners (related to payment) in the company program to ensure coordination and follow-up.
- Act as a liaison regarding customer issues utilizing the highest level of customer service.
- File business documents, order office supplies and general office upkeep.
- Associate degree in administration support or related field or the equivalent experience (typically one year) in an office setting.
- Familiarity and understanding of basic accounting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to problem solve.
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities and ability to use good judgment by showing resourcefulness.
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
$14 to $18 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time