If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Answering Phone Calls, Fielding Questions from Operations Staff and Customers
- Maintenance of Office Supplies
- Correspondence with Customers
- Benefit Related Mailings to Employees
- Processing Quotes for Equipment Orders
- Reporting Insurance Claims to Insurance Company
- Support with Credit Card payment processing
- Coordination of end-of-month Record Storage
- Support HR with direct deposits, paycards, W-2’s, etc.
- Other duties as assigned including special projects
- This position requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects, demands, and deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information and maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills - ability to work well with office staff and operations staff, ability to field phone calls from customers, vendors, etc.
- 2+ years of recent office experience.
- Positive attitude, willingness to take on many roles, high energy
- Friendly, approachable, outgoing, people person
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word & Excel).
- Strong organization and administration skills.
Job Status: Full Time