- Operates telephone equipment to answering and referring incoming calls to appropriate personnel
- Takes and relays messages; screens calls for the Regional V.P.
- Opens and disperses the mail
- Process vendor acknowledgements for Purchase Orders placed to ensure all information is accurate follow written process control.
- Expedite Purchase Orders per documented process and request of Customer Service Reps.
- Follow up on special acknowledgements and red po’s
- Receives visitors and provides information over the telephone as approved by supervisor
- Performs some other general office and clerical duties, daily filing of customer orders and other filing as needed, typing, faxing, preparing invoices, stuffing envelopes, photocopying, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working on phones, both inbound and some outbound
- Bulk of communication is through emails but phone work can be sporadic; can be on the phone only 10-15 times a day, can be less, or can be double that amount
- Proficient in Microsoft Office for data entry
- Previous office support/receptionist experience required
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
$16 to $17 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time