- Timely & accurate generation/distribution of internal reports
- Create and deliver key financial and operational metrics in a timely manner to support management and board reporting
- Create customer-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Work with the wider FP&A and accounting team to drive continuous improvement in the use of processes & systems
- Prepare insightful financial and operational analytics for management to support company initiatives
- Support the strategic planning process
- Conduct regularly requested ad hoc analyses
- 0-4 years of working experience in consulting, sales analysis, and/or financial planning & analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting some quantitative discipline, or hospitality preferred.
- SalesForce experience a plus.
- Experience at a hotel or with Central Reservation Systems a plus.
Pay: $60,000 to $70,000/year
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time