If interested, please attach your resume in WORD
- Acts as a resource to HR when processing weekly payroll and off-line checks timely while maintaining the confidentiality of all payroll records.
- Checks time schedules for proper input of benefits time used by employees and ensures that missed punches have been corrected weekly prior to payroll transmission.
- Verifies employee file maintenance weekly and inputs direct deposit and tax withholding information.
- Process payroll weekly with diligence and accuracy.
- Serves as primary contact for all team members and mangers regarding payroll and responds to payroll questions and taxing issues within the week.
- Compiles weekly 401(k) spreadsheet. Prepares weekly overtime report for senior leadership.
- Assists in year-end audit preparation and record retention.
- Processes void and manual checks upon request.
- Communicates with accounts payable vendors regarding outstanding invoices, questions, or errors and follows up to ensure correct action has been taken in a timely manner.
- Opens, dates, matches PO to invoice and distributes accounts payable invoices to department heads for approval for payment within two days of receipt and follows up on invoice returns.
- Generates checks and matches to open invoices as well as, processing and verifying payment of invoices weekly through pre-check register.
- Preparation of annual 1099s and W-2s within mandated deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ year AP and Payroll experience
- Must be self-motivated, lead with strong work ethic, capable of taking initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing priorities, and effectively manage deadlines.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and have strong rapport with the management team and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient computer skills
- Resourceful, responsible and reliable
- Professional and pleasant disposition
- Proficient in Excel
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
$50000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time