- Ensures accuracy of the payroll calculation and compliance with federal and state laws, creates standard reports for management and completes processing objectives.
- Ensures timely and accurate payroll processing of 800-900 employees on multiple co codes and rotating schedules in conformance with employment practices and procedures.
- Analyzes and resolve GL discrepancies if any.
- Cash estimates for future payrolls.
- Performs routine review of payroll calculation to both increase accuracy and decrease the likelihood of fraud.
- Responsible for proprietary timekeeping system and generating reports for Finance.
- Successfully answers employee and management questions regarding payroll calculation.
- Identifies and recommends department policies, procedures and process improvements to continually improve the quality, efficiency and overall effectiveness of the provider compensation function
- Adheres to established policies, procedures and internal controls as part of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Responsible for maintenance of all provider compensation records and reports
- Responsible for Provider Compensation Documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Work requires a level of knowledge equivalent to that obtained through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or associated field
- Minimum 2 years directly related experience in payroll or provider compensation administration
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, and has exposure to various payroll systems including report writer
- Strong Communication skills
- Payroll certification a plus (FPC or CPP)
- Experience using Ultipro HRIS software a plus
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll tax laws, rules, regulations and compliance
- Works on issues of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation in accordance with established policies
- Interprets company policies within particular applied situations
Pay: $48,000 to $53,000/year
$48000 to $53000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time