- Process multi state bi weekly payroll
- Collect, verify and input timesheet data for all employees
- Verify payroll for accuracy and completeness
- Track vacation/sick time manually through Excel
- Sort and prepare pay statements for distribution
- Prepare manual checks as required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
- The qualified candidate must have demonstrated experience in US multi-state payroll.
- candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to comfortably service 800-1000 employees with the ability to work independently within a team framework.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a "can do" approach when interacting with internal and remote customers.
- Must work well as a team player and assist teammates when needed.
- Candidate must be able to handle phone calls and emails daily while processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Experience with ADP Work Force Now is desirable.
- Experience with time clock systems is a plus.
Pay: $48,000 to $58,000/year
$48000 to $58000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time