- Record and maintain receipt detail and ensure timely deposit of all funds received.
- Record and reconcile credit card reports/receipts from all sites on a daily basis.
- Generate and post all appropriate journal entries via ledgers and reports in support of a complete and timely fiscal closing cycle.
- Compile and review all payroll data activity to be submitted to the service.
- Receive and distribute payroll.
- Post payroll records to the General Ledger system.
- Maintain records of expenditures and ensure payroll costs are appropriately allocated to various general ledger accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous payroll and accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of computerized information systems, data entry, and bookkeeping.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Status: Full Time