Processing billing and invoice requests, new enrollments etc.. Candidates must have a very high attention to detail.
Performs all administrative functions required for servicing of insured policy, certificate issue, and premium billing/collection.
- Process enrollments, terminations, plan changes, census changes and billing changes based on the provisions of the Account Requirements.
- Prepares certificate and schedule page, including any required endorsements for the policy.
- Researches and responds to correspondence and phone calls from insured.
- Assists and provide support with special projects to include new group implementation and maintenance.
- Cross-trained on most administrative functions for routine processes. Should maintain an accuracy level of 98% and process activities 98% in standard.
- Identifies, analyzes, and reports problems to the management staff promptly; suggests resolution with full documentation.
- Needs good organizational and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must key at least 50 wpm with good accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access
- Outgoing and customer oriented
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
$16 to $18 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time