Pricing and Proposal Manager
Manage all pricing actions to ensure they are prepared, reviewed and approved in accordance with RFP requirements, management direction and company policy. You will be responsible for managing the duties of Pricing Analysts, and training on compliance to government standards, including: BOE (Basis of Estimates), Cost Volume and TINA ( Truth In Negotiations Act). Additional responsibilities may include financial analysis and reporting requirements as well as training of other functional groups.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite.
- Basic knowledge and utilization of Pro-Pricer.
- Coordinate pricing assignments and track to project deadlines.
- Prepare pricing proposals, Basis of Estimate (BOE), and management of pricing briefings.
- Facilitate proposal team communication to include Management, Business Development, Contracts, Program Managers and customers.
- As pricing workload permits, assists with the preparation of annual AOP and monthly STF reports.
- Due to the nature of our work, you must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
Job Status: Full Time