The Processing Associate is responsible for completing the day-to-day workflows for the Policyholder Service Center. Incumbents in this role complete all manual processes within the designated Service Level Agreements with no interruption or impact to our policyholders. This role is also responsible for completing cross-functional processes determined by Underwriting and Claims teams and supports Service Break processing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process daily tasks as assigned in Policy Administration System to ensure daily deliverables are completed within the Policyholder Service Center’s established Service Level Agreements
- Review and approve daily refunds
- Review daily/monthly audit reports for accuracy; take action on policies that reflect discrepancies.
- Review and handle billing research inquiries and requests via email from agents and policyholders
- Process mortgage changes, LPRs, book roll quotes, broker of record changes (BORs) and other policy change requests as received
- Review daily print files/packets for policy admin systems
- Process ‘no-deposit’ renewal bill plan changes
- Handle returned mail for Policyholder Service Center, Agency Service Group and Partner teams.
- Back up the reception desk when needed
- Process claims, FNOL and administration tasks as assigned.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor (or as reallocated from other departments)
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Keen attention to detail
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Excellent problem solving capabilities
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
$14 to $14 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time