- Review MRP to determine priorities for adding production schedules or releasing work orders as required.
- Review workloads with Production Manager, Machine Shop Supervisor, set priorities, and expedite orders as required
- Monitoring of outside processing jobs to set priorities and ensure timely availability of parts.
- Maintain list of parts shortages.
- Produce a variety of reports and distribute as required.
- Assist Production Manager in providing delivery dates to Sales in response to customer requests; advise of delays as required.
- Communicate with Purchasing team and Production Manager on need for parts and the priority for same.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees, and customers.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Team Work - Demonstrate Team behavior and support collaboration by working well with diverse personality types
- Quality- Demonstrate quality service to customers and vendors
- Continuous Improvement- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve the work processes and yourself as an individual
- Accountability-Take ownership for decisions, demonstrate willingness to share thoughts and ideas through collaboration with team members to achieve results
- Passion- Demonstrate the willingness to go beyond what's expected.
Pay: $80,000 to $90,000/year
$80000 to $90000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time